“Real World” star, Joey Kovar, OD’d on Viagra and cocaine mixed with alcohol according to law enforcement. On August 17, TMZ reported that Kovar admitted being high on coke and he mentioned that he took “some Viagra” when he went to visit a female friend the night of his death. Friends of the reality star believe that he overdosed.
The Washington Examiner
An autopsy was completed but was inconclusive. Authorities believe that Kovar died of an aneurysm caused by the excessive drugs and alcohol in his system. He was found by his female friend (mentioned above) with blood coming out of his nose and his ears on Friday morning.
The “Real World” star took Viagra and cocaine and the amount mixed with the alcohol more than likely caused his untimely death. Law enforcement did say that Kovar’s eyes were “blackened” which is common when someone overdoses. Of course this is all speculation at this point, but given Kovar’s history, it seems clear that this was a horrible accident. Joey likely didn’t try to commit suicide but despite his efforts to get help, he couldn’t get himself clean.
Read the rest: